Looking for Business Development Manager / Sr Mgr for Domestic and Internal Operations for our Technology & Consulting Team which provides the following Services for Domestic and international Clients.
1) Maintenance Management Services
2) Material Management Services
3) Document Management Services
4) EPC Support Services
The Potentials required are.
1) Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
2) Travel to new market areas in the region to help define forward expansion opportunities.
3) Assists with the development and implementation of sales strategies to increase sales and profits through major accounts and complex services.
4) Serves as primary client contact to understand project requirements and tailor our offer to those requirements.
5) Presentation of proposal and closing of transaction with the client.
6) Assists with estimating and participates in margin determination.
7) Contract negotiation.
8) Assists with the development of short and long range sales goals.
9) Develop service alliances for major clients.
10) Instrumental in developing cross-divisional services opportunities.
11) Builds strong client relationships.
12) Work as a team member to develop key resources-capital and personnel, to best address the opportunities in the market.
13) Travel to new market areas in the region to help define forward expansion opportunities.
14) Should have International Business development exposure.
15) Knowledge on E- Commerce / CRM and other ERP is an added advantage.