Business Development Managers play a key role in the growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts, including growing a select client cluster with clearly established top line and bottom line targets, and being able to sell new service offerings and solutions to the client cluster in order to achieve targeted results.
- Establishing and managing the overall client relationship with key decision makers.
- Establishing and building "trust" and leveraging client context by understanding client's overall business goals.
- Positioning the client as a Strategic partner and identifying avenues to implement IT solutions and product engineering solutions
- Directing and managing the overall client relationship to include work quality and customer satisfaction.
- Managing the account teams (account mgmt and project mgmt) to meet and exceed client expectations.
- They should be comfortable in groups/teams and be able to both lead and follow. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions. The person will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.