Account / Business Development Managers play a key role in the growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts, including growing a select client cluster with clearly established top line and bottom line targets, and being able to sell new service offerings and solutions to the client cluster in order to achieve targeted results.
- Establishing and managing the overall client relationship with key decision makers.
- Establishing and building "trust" and leveraging client context by understanding client's overall business goals.
- Positioning the client as a Strategic partner and identifying avenues to implement IT solutions and product engineering solutions
- Directing and managing the overall client relationship to include work quality and customer satisfaction.
- Managing the account teams (account mgmt and project mgmt) to meet and exceed client expectations.
- They should be comfortable in groups/teams and be able to both lead and follow. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions.
- The person will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
Desired Skills & Experience :
Candidate Qualifications :
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in a client facing role or account management role in the IT professional services. A recognized Degree in Business Management with BE or related IT degree.
- Should have experience in managing projects/programs with different engagement models - staff augmentation and/or fixed price.
- Understanding of product development lifecycle and associated IT services.
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies/platforms like Azure, Dynamics, BizTalk etc. is highly desirable.
- Experience with the global service delivery model.
- Experience working with CTO / Product Development organization is an advantage
- Proven track record in client relationship management, business development, and sales.
- Knowledge of value articulation principals include client ROI and appropriate storyboarding techniques.
- Knowledge of Client context and client engagement guidelines including organizational sensitivities to consistently look for new solutions.