Business Development Duties :
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events,publications, and announcements, tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners,discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials,evaluating options,resolving internal priorities, recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partners,needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization & value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.