• The Business Development Manager is responsible for maintaining and building upon existing annual revenue in designated sales territory. The primary focus of this position is to bring new business to new and existing clients across Pan India.
• Exceeds sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
• Identifies and qualifies sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships. Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
• Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts to further penetrate existing accounts.
• Present company service offerings to prospective clients, client consultation and development of proposals.
• Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, both in-person and by phone, continuously assessing and communicating how Award Staffing can meet their needs.
• Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients.
• Creates proposals for providing staffing services, customized to prospective clients’ needs.
• Develops and implements sales plans and associated activities.
• Coordinate with the Recruiting & Fulfillment Team to onboard new clients, including: complete and submit job order tickets to Fulfillment Manager, facilitate introductions between new clients and assigned Customer Service Representatives, and work with Recruiting & Fulfillment Team to set up customized services according to clients’ specifications.
• Manage all existing and new accounts in designated sales territory, ensuring clients’ needs are met, problems are solved and issues are addressed.
• Initiates personal growth by understanding market trends, attending educational sessions and actively networking.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. The Business Development Manager will have a record of success in a sales/account management role selling staffing or other professional services into fortune 500 client base.
2. Ability to analyze industry trends and penetrate key client organizations across sales territory.
3. Demonstrated ability to develop and foster relationships to establish new business.
4. Achieve sales quota, establish direct vendors.
5. A high level of comfort with performing cold calls and delivering professional, formal presentations.
6. The ability to identify prospective customers’ needs, propose solutions and convert prospects to clients.
7. Action and results oriented attitude.
8. Customer service skills to manage and develop existing clients' accounts
9. Capable of developing a strong business case for client action and skills to close the sale.
10. An ideal culture fit is an individual with a passion for building relationships in and outside of the company and enjoys working in a relaxed and professional atmosphere.
11. This position requires self-motivated individuals with a desire to perform and grow