Roles & Responsibilities:
• Define product requirements and write detailed functional specifications for Production Planning, Quality Management and Plant Maintenance modules.
• Engage with key stake holders, internal and external, to understand the business and user requirements and convert them to technical requirements.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the software development lifecycle with the ability to impact change and fully analyse efficiency.
• Analyse and define industry related functional requirements for Production Planning, Quality Management and Plant Maintenance modules.
• Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed function specifications, as well as managing requests for changes to the specifications.
• Facilitate the design and development of product features
• Act as a subject matter expert for development of user guides, release notes, and marketing and training materials
• Interact with customers and end-users as required to perform the tasks.
B.Tech or M.Tech or MS from reputed approved university.
• 3+ years of domain Experience in various manufacturing industries and 6+ years Product development experience and hands on customization and configuration experience in ERP application.
• Should be expertise in Process Manufacturing, Discrete Manufacturing, Repetitive Manufacturing, Quality management process and in plant maintenance process
• Research and Analyse industry related functional requirements for Production Planning, Quality Management and Plant Maintenance modules.
• Knowledge of rationalizing and simplifying Customer process flows and mapping into the application.
• Extensive experience gathering and documenting functional requirements
• Must have good experience in preparing product development related documents for developing ERP application
• Having ability to knowledge transfer to end users, project team and support team and prepare necessary documentation.
• Having good exposure in preparing project documentation, customer presentations, participate in project meetings, customer meetings and provide regular status updates.
• Having knowledge in preparing system integration test plans, test scripts and actively participate in User Acceptance Test.
1. Customer focus: The successful candidate will have an indomitable (external and internal) customer focus and enjoy working in a team environment.
2. Communication skills: Ability to effectively interact with the team
3. Strong work ethic: Reject setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. The candidate will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a sustainable and proactive fashion.
4. Passionate commitment to the company and your profession: Champions projects and the company’s needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project-related tasks.
5. Problem solver: Will be an analytical problem solver with a strong attention to detail.
6. Accountability: The candidate will be a results-oriented team player who leads by example holds oneself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of initiatives.
7. Entrepreneurship, sense of urgency: The successful candidate will possess a high energy level, which allows them to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions.
8. Flexibility and adaptability: The candidate will be able to switch gears in various high-stress situations and apply oneself to quickly learn new technologies and adopt new methodologies.
• Certifications in any ERP.
• APICS / CPIM certification.
• Knowledge of Quality management.