· Excellent communication skills.
· MBA/B-Tech from Top Tier I or Tier II colleges.
· Very good proficiency in excel.
· Smart working and efficiency in work.
· Ability to manage a team.
?Advanced analytical, problem solving, research, and time management skills.
As a Business Analyst at Wholesalebox, you will be responsible for –
· Works with business partner to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs.
· Clearly articulates and documents business requirements. Design, implement and support sales/purchase reports, agreements and data visualizations.
· Conduct advanced data analysis in order to provide strong recommendations for our marketing, communication and product strategies. Develop statistical models to drive business decisions.
· Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands.
?Identifies opportunities to improve existing business and system processes
· Pulling multiple portfolios of Ops, Business Development and Logistics.
· Strategy/ policy making for operations, logistics, business development
· Strategic tie-ups with different logistics vendors, manufacturers, etc.
· Should be strongly sharp in strategy Analytics ability.
· Negotiates contracts, manages relationships, and monitors vendor performance
· Performing competitive analysis and develop a deeper understanding of the market. Responsible for market trend updates, competitive analysis & Go To strategy.