-Monitor the readiness and vendor systems before product launch
1. Preparing and maintaining phase 1 and phase 2 system features basis the occurrence of the event.
2. Raising the change request at vendors end and at IT for immediate and vital changes within set timelines.
3. Monitoring and coordinating UAT of new product for all internal and vendor systems and signing-off within set timeline and quality parameters.
4. Documenting the process changes and imparting training on new product features to the stakeholders.
Understanding business process management and business requirements of the various depts. and translating them to specific user requirements. 1. Gathering user requirements for all sub verticals within operations related to various core and peripheral systems existing.
2. Understand the business needs, and ensure that requirement is accurately documented in requirement template.
3. Defining the scope basis business needs and system constraints.
4. Obtaining Sign-off from the stakeholders on the final UR and scheduling the same for development.1.
Planning and monitoring UAT and ensure that timelines are met with expected quality parameters.
1. Prioritising and assigning of UAT’s received within the team
2. Preparing Modal test points and downloading the testing scope to the team
3. Analysing the negative scenario and preparing the test plans for the same.
4. Reviewing the defects raised by the team and raising it with IT and follow up for resolution.
5. Monitoring the execution of test cases as planned and signing-off the UAT within set timeline and quality parameters.
6. Preparing System Manuals, Imparting training to the team members & stakeholders
7. Maintaining repository of test packs and requirement documents for all system changes for effective utilisation in future
8. Monitoring Post production movement and ensuring smooth handover of activity to the stakeholders.
Monitor performance of the team to ensure the objectives of the department are accomplished. 1. Analyzing the roles and responsibility of various team members and design the Key responsibility Areas for the team based on the expertise and designations.
2. Responsible for team building exercise by undertaking and nominating team members for various training program to enhance their skills.
3. Guiding team to achieve the company and personal goals.