The candidate we seek requires deep knowledge of J2EE application development, Agile programming methodologies, and rules engine development using the Fair Isaac Blaze Advisor Rules Engine.
Years Experience: 2-5 Years
- Develop code in accordance with team standards
- Build appropriate testing tools/scripts for code developed
- Generate documentation for code developed
- Participate in roll-out and support
- Provide production support for the Tiered-BRP functionality with a focus on the Blaze Advisor Business Rules management system (BMRS)Production Support/ 60% fixing bugs on current versions of the software
- Ensure the daily operations of the BRMS environment is running efficiently
- Utilize tools and technologies to monitor application performance; develop tools and processes where none exists.
- Provide technical guidance for one or more technical support staff members.
- Provide design and strategies for defect workarounds and enhancements.
- Assess outage recovery and fallout impact; provide status to the business.
- Help support full systems development lifecycle for BMRS
- Oversee sustaining engineering, production support, and post mortem management.
- Serve as Production Support POC/SME for BMRS and system integration activities
- Create technical documentation, defining process flows and/or code behavior.
- Responsible for creating clear technical documentation defining process flows.
- Provides off-hours operational support, as needed - Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert Fair Isaac Blaze (BRMS) rules engine developer with 5.1-6.x experience.
- Expert J2EE
- Relational database experience (DB2, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Strong capabilities writing SQL and stored procedures
- Robust experience with XML, XSL
- Experience developing with basic software engineering practices: requirements discovery, code reviews, UML, software testing
- Experience with all stages of the software development life cycle
- Strong Understanding of OO principles
- Experience with Windows application development
- Working Knowledge of the Microsoft .Net framework
- Proven background in OOD: Java, and SQL
- Real-time, multi-threaded software development
- Source Safe
- Web Services
- Experience in working with offshore development teams.
- Excellent analytical, coding and testing skills
- In depth Fair Isaac Blaze Rules Engine development experience
- Ability to quickly and accurately perform troubleshooting and repair of applications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneous
-Flexible attitude to play multiple roles if necessary
-Solid interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to work well in groups.
2 - 3 Years of extensive Application Design and Development experience;
-Good understanding of programming fundamentals, best practices and standards;
-Strong appreciation of quality and programming practices that impact performance;
-Understand and appreciate the role of Project Management and appropriate SDLC methodologies relevant to the organizational needs.