1. Analyze large volume of data to derive patterns that facilitate solution building.
2. Design and develop software solutions to problems in the financial research domain ranging from processing large
volumes of data, algorithms and approaches for developing insightful analysis.
3. Gather and document workflow, high-level and detailed business and functional requirements by guiding clients
through their workflow processes in alignment with product capability.
4. Elicit requirements, document analysis, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
5. Understand and apply financial concepts to technology solutions for business problems.
6. Work with different functional groups to get a better understanding of the challenges involved and devise optimized
7. Work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
8.Should love creating solutions involving large amounts of data for complex analytical problems.
9. Experience in the financial domain, specifically in the equity research space.
10. Exposure to RDBMS and ability to write optimized queries will be a plus.
11.Should have a good grasp of technology; actual hands-on experience in a technology is a plus.
12. BE / B.Tech or MBA from premier institutes with a first class academic track record.