Jboss,Tomcat ,Ant, Oracle/ SQL,SVN/ ClearCase,HP-UX depots, Linux RPMs,
Microsoft Windows MSIs
- Build and maintain automation systems to support leading edge malware and vulnerability research.
- Develop and enhance the security content build & release infrastructure and process workflows.
- Automate testing and verification of changes added to content packages before they are released.
- Perform operational tasks to manage content subversion repository, update the content package, and maintain build systems.
- Assist Quality Assurance (QA) teams with all phases of testing including resourcing, planning, development, and test execution.
- Monitor internal and production systems for errors and system failures. Work with cloud operations, IT and network teams to resolve issues.
- Application development and automation skills including Python scripting language.
- Deep knowledge of version control workflows and models.
- Extensive experience with build management, deployment, and continuous integration tools and procedures.
- Experience with relational and non-relational, No SQL databases.
- Proficient in Linux and BSD systems administration.
- Working knowledge of high level software development facilities/utilities.
- Experience with virtual machines and container systems.
- Any security domain knowledge is a plus, but not required, including: static or dynamic malware analysis, or experience deploying or writing signatures for IDS/I P S tools.