Work as a Backhaul / Microwave technology specialist, understand network infrastructure and system characteristics, have vision of Reliance's needs and be able to identify creative solutions.
- Establish and maintain Reliance customer requirements and feature requests for Airspan Backhaul products in conjunction with UK Product Management.
- Work with Airspan and Reliance partners to provide clear understanding of the Airspan backhaul products and drive any functionalities.
- Review product data periodically with Airspan local team to ensure they are kept up to date on new developments
- Follow-up the delivered products on an agreed regular basis with Reliance to keep informed about the life cycle evolvement of the implemented solution
- Collate product updates from the UK Product Management team, and participate in customer meetings to provide customer specific product updates to Reliance.
- Required to work in Client location RANCORE (for Lab and FOA) if required.
Qualifications and Experience :
- 7-10 years of Experience in Wireless Telecommunications Industry in a technical capacity, with particular experience in Small Cell Backhaul or Microwave Radio Links.
- Degree Level or equivalent Education.
- Experience in Wi-MAX 802.16e, 802.11ac/n protocol development or testing.
- Having knowledge of physical layer, MAC layer of 802.16e.
- Having experience in development and testing Wi-Max solutions.
- Good Experience in RF understanding or testing.
- WiMAX solutions deployment experience.
- Experience and understanding of handling deployment and field scenarios.
- Knowledge of GSM, WCDMA or LTE will be added advantage.
- Good customer facing presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present complex arguments in a clear and concise way, present with a confident and knowledgeable style, and be able to handle difficult customer questions.
- Having good debugging and troubleshooting skills work on WIRE SHARK is must.