Key responsibilities :
- You will also be responsible for benchmarking and measuring the performance of various business operations projects, building and publishing detailed scorecards and reports, identifying and driving new opportunities based on customer and business data. In this role, you will also get an opportunity to incubate and develop an analytics team for Market Business Operations.
- An ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about discovering and solving complicated problems, learning complex systems, working with numbers, and organising and communicating data and reports. You will also be passionate about helping the leadership team make great decisions based on data, possess exceptional skills in project management and data reporting, and be interested in e-commerce industry.
- You will be detail-oriented and organised, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities. Candidates must be successful both as individual contributors and as a leader. Our client's environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working in a deadline-driven work environment.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the co founders & the leadership team and programs to identify, define and document business intelligence (BI) and analytical reporting needs
- Consolidate information into cohesive and insightful analytical reports for use in decision-making. Design and generate high quality and impactful BI reports that drive value and process efficiency
- Deploy visualisation tools and techniques such as R, Tableau, DataZen, PowerBI & Info graphics to build comprehensive dashboards
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through detailed and thorough root cause analysis