1) Be responsible for the complete audit process.
2) Check and ensure internal controls are in place and be responsible for mitigation of operational and fraud risk.
3) Work with the Zonal Manager - Internal Audit in preparing the audit programmer for your respective regions branches.
4) Analyse audit results and deduce linkages to processes and policy; discuss the same with Manager.
5) Ensure preparation of final Branch Audit Report including audit scores, non-conformations, corrective measures, recommendations, etc.; Review the same thoroughly.