Duties & Responsibilities:
• Accountable for the development and coordination of the bank’s internal auditing activities.
• Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
• Review of accounting procedures.
• Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
• Supervise or conduct independent audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
• Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the bank’s internal controls over financial reporting.
• Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
• Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
• Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.