1. Should be able to install, configure, integrate perimeter security controls like Firewalls (Fortinet, Palo Alto), Network IPS (McAfee), SSL VPN Gateway (PulseSecure) and Web Security Gateway (Forcepoint) solutions
3. Should be able to understand customer requirements and define rules/policies for customer IT environment.
4. Should be able to create test plan and conduct UAT for FW, NIPS, SSL VPN Gateway and Web Security Gateway solutions
5. Should be able to integrate Perimeter Security Controls with DNS, NTP, Mail Server, Active Directory, SIEM etc.
6. Strong networking troubleshooting skills and knowledge of internet connectivity and protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TLS, FTP, OSI model, etc.
7. Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
8. Should have exposure to cloud platform and should have understanding of deploying the security solution in cloud environment.
9. Should be able create config documents, test plan, operational manuals and provide operational training to customer.
10. Should be able to identify issues related to Web gateway and trouble shoot the same.
11. Should be able to define security rules, policies and actions for perimeter security devices like Firewall, NIPS, SSL VPN, Mail Gateways etc
12. Should be able to install, configure, integrate with the perimeter security products with 3rd party systems and tool sets
13. Should be able to identify and troubleshoot problems and risks and should be able to mitigate the same.
14. Should have sound understanding on VPN technology SSL VPN, IPSEC VPN, Client VPN etc.
15. Should be able create config documents, test plan, operational manuals and provide operational training to customer.