The role will be to assist the Group Tax Manager with the tax accounting and tax compliance function. Main responsibilities will be to ensure:
the timely and accurate filing of the corporate income tax returns of the group; and
Accurate tax accounting of the legal entities of the group.
Key role in corporate income tax compliance for the global organization. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious, likes variety and has a strong drive to build and develop. A successful candidate will enjoy real value add to the business and great opportunities for the future.
· Preparation and submission of timely and accurate corporate income tax returns for group companies which fall under the responsibility of the Amsterdam tax department.
· Control and oversight of the tax compliance process for companies for which local teams are responsible.
· Ensure that tax provisions in the balance sheet are in line with expectations
· Ensure that tax payments are made within the set deadlines
· Assist in international tax audits
· Monitor & control of worldwide transfer pricing obligations
· Assistance with preparation of transfer pricing data as and when required
· Filing of taxable profit estimates
· Manage extension of filing process and keep track of filing deadlines
· Keep track of notice of objection periods and review of preliminary and final tax assessments
· Other ad-hoc duties when required
· Tax department based in Amsterdam, Mumbai & various other global locations.
· Accounting teams worldwide
· External tax advisors
· Tax authorities worldwide