- Work on and manage engagements on real estate advisory, valuation and due diligence, spread across property types
- Engagements include financial analyses, cash flow modeling, analytical model reviews, property/portfolio modeling, loan portfolio underwriting, market due diligence, asset valuations, real estate appraisals and appraisal reviews, and other general real estate advisory services.
- involved in analysis of a variety of property types including multi-family residential, office, retail, hotel, warehouse, industrial, mixed-use, infrastructure, and special-use properties.
- Specific engagement responsibilities will include financial and cash flow modeling, market information research, real estate documents analysis (including site/building plans, leases, appraisals, and mortgage underwriting/lending documents), market studies, and report writing
To qualify, a candidate must have :
- A post graduate degree in finance, economics, accounting (CA) or business with 6-8 years of related work experience. Preference to candidates with relevant advanced degree or accreditation in real estate, such as MRICS, FRICS
- A minimum of 5 years of Equity research experience into real estate sector
- Experience in financial modeling, including experience building models in MS Excel and related software. Experience using Argus and Access desired
- Supervisory experience and ability to lead teams