The role of the Associate – Extraction is to independently handle the workmen & equipment and ensure process quality with desired output. Plant safety, Record keeping, GMP compliance & cleaning of section as per Procedure will be ensured by the incumbent.
• Responsible for independent handling of plant operation, monitoring production output & desired quality as per the standards, recording and controlling of activities.
• Responsible for maintaining optimum system efficiency by cleaning /maintenance of the equipment and understanding controlling systems etc.
• Responsible to Co-ordinate with other sections in the plant. Report to the superiors on shift activity or as required.
• Independently prepare, maintain and monitor various records and reports in the section. Log any deviation or abnormality and highlight to the superiors.
• Responsible for dealing with emergency in process area and add required inputs to reduce breakdown time.
• Ensure & follow all the safety & personnel hygiene norms in the process area.
• Hands on experience in handling of process equipment.
• Good knowledge in standard operating procedures for safety, health & environment.
• Ability to read schematic diagrams, written procedures, control procedures, manufacturer's operating instructions and to record plant operation details.
• Ability to operate & regulate system to make required adjustments as and when required for desired quality & output.
• Able to communicate effectively with all levels of plant personnel to co-ordinate routine activities.