1) Manage a big size team of Statistical Programming staff including assisting in the hiring, training, and supervising of department members.
2) Fulfil the role of site head or functional head within a site. Assist in directing department in the development of policies, procedures, and standards in support of project team efforts. Plan, schedule, and ensure adequate levels of training are carried out to meet workload requirements. Develop, recommend, and implement standard procedures, measures of performance, and training programs. Organize and allocate resources according to multi-project requirements and deadlines. May serve as Lead on major projects.
3) Business is ok to look at profiles from any skills in Clinical domain (Clinical Data Management / Clinical SAS Programming / Biostatistics )
4) Should have exp in handling a team of minimum 70 to 80
5) Looking for candidates from Clinical / Pharma / Lifescience domain (From Clinical Research Organization only)
6) This profile is more of people management, project management and client management (they will handle the big teams of Clinical SAS Programmers, Clinical Data Managers and Bios statisticians and will directly deal with international clients)