• Develop clear understanding of key business drivers, analyze key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, support to sales / finance management.
• Partner with finance / business management teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
• Manage a team of CoE accounting Staff.
• Oversee & deliver all US GAAP, IGAAP and other compliance financial reports (i.e. weekly, monthly and quarterly, as necessary), along with necessary analysis
• Oversee & Deliver reporting packages including Income statement, Balance sheet reconciliations with detailed schedules
• Work with cross functional teams like Finance planning and tax to provide support and adhere to compliance
Work with Internal audit to establish and maintain the Sox control environment
• Build relationship and liaison with third party service providers, external auditors, group auditors and statutory auditors
• Manage process consistency and service quality relating to such reports and supporting analysis
• Review performance metrics and consistency of service levels
• Work with global team and shared services teams to design regional process and setup
• Review standard procedures and identify process standardization opportunities across processes
• Establish and recommend best practices to leadership team;
• Build and maintain the COE at local level to support accounting functions such as AP, AR and GL.
• Coordinate with other regional and global CoE leads to determine best practices and standard technology
• Manages projects or programs; may lead cross functional teams
• Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes milestones to meet objectives
• Work on global initiatives and projects
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. CA/CWA with Minimum 10+ Years of Experience in Finance & Accounts & preferably from BPO/ITES Industry
2. Exposure to US GAAP, Indian GAAP, Taxation Accounting, Vendor Payables, etc
3. Experience of dealing with External Auditors, Internal Auditors and Statutory Authorities
4. Excellent communication skills, analytical & numerical ability
5. High performing individual with strong business sense
6. Team player, should be able to create synergy and interact with, cross functional teams
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader