Role specs :
- Understand & comprehend client requirements and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Support project initiatives, including identifying and analyzing preliminary business needs, business processes
- Participate in due diligence activities.
- Design Business Processes.
- Create and Analyze Business Strategies.
- Identify Process Improvements opportunities.
- Understand critical business and information technology risks.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and related standards.
Candidate specs :
- Must be Certified lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Prior experience in Project management, preferably PMP or Prince2 certified
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process Mapping and Modeling
- Exposure to Business Process Re-engineering, Transformation, Lean Six Sigma, & Program Management. Should be well versed with F&A process .
IMP :: Candidate should have experience in BPO preferably should have travelled for International projects.
- Has strong analytic and problem solving skills & must be articulate.
Delhi NCR based candidates only.