1. Planning and Executing Business Development Strategies for Debt, Equity and factoring.
2. Developing the client base in the state/region and maintaining relationship with existing clients and ensuring the state level business objectives are met.
3. Developing and Maintaining Relations with Banks, Financial Institutions and Private equity Funds for client financing.
4. Leading the state level team members for productivity & Profitability of the state/region.
5. Meeting corporate giving presentations on project financing, providing consulting services with Regard to corporate term loans, private equity and working capital requirements, Short term debt like Commercial Papers and NCD'S.
6. Training the branch personnel and keep them updated in terms of product knowledge.
7. Basic knowledge of Credit appraisal and risk analysis of clients, vetting of credit sanctions within regional limits, interacting with the credit committee in respect of financing proposals generated, controls over receivables