1. Job Location : Bahadurgarh (HR)
2. Company Deals : Stainless Steel/Sheet Metals
3. Department/Section : Operation
4. Position : Unit Head (Plant Head)
5. Qualification : B.E./B.Tech. (Mechanical)
6. Experience Required : 20+ Years
7. Salary : As Per Company Standard/Norms
Excellent skills in Man - Machine management.
Effective command over latest technologies in welding equipments such as in arc
welding, gas welding, MIG, TIG, Spot Seam etc. and others like rolling, pressing,
bending, forming pneumatically / hydraulically operated machines.Specializations
of installation of robots &robotic welding lines.
Skills in trouble shooting of components / machines / tooling related problems, in house & at vendor end.
Providing appropriate inline production facilities, preparation of process / operations standards, man-machines charts, line layouts and balancing activities.
Accomplishment of the desired results up to productivity improvement and effective utilization of 5M’s through management skills.
1. Responsible for Plant Operation, Profitability, Market Development,
2. Commercial Activities etc.
3. Responsible for project beginning i.e. Application to financial institutions term loan to end of.
To Maintain Profitability as per Business Plant.
4. To maintain desired level of OPM.
5. To Implement of Key Initiatives Like TPM, Six Sigma, PMS etc.
6. Heading Costing Dept. of Plant,
7. Heading Production Planning.
8. Heading Cost Control
9. Responsibility for Engineering Deptt.
Implementing strict measures in operating procedures to optimize resource/capacity utilization.
Coordinating plant activities for the set up standards with accountability for strategic utilization & deployment of available resources to achieve organizational objectives.
Preparing SOPs, manuals & work instructions for operations for the unit and maintaining reports for facilitating decision making by the management.
Planning and effecting preventive maintenance schedules of various machineries and instruments to increase machine up time and equipment reliability.
Proactively identifying areas of obstruction/breakdowns and taking steps to rectify the equipments through application of trouble shooting tools.
Executing cost saving and energy saving techniques/measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in O&M Expenditures and work within the budget.
Assessing the training needs of the various employees in co-ordination with the various department heads in the respective departments.
Coaching employees & counseling, appraising and reviewing performance, ensuring optimum performance.
Areas of Expertise:
Long term Planning & Vision.
Project Planning & Execution.
Costing & Cost Control.
Computer usage for Performance monitoring: Developed periodical performance monitoring system through SAP/ERP/ Oracle with extensive use of computers at all levels.