- Require professionals with banking analytics experience (4-6 years) preferably in Credit Card/banking Domain would be ideal.
- 2 to 3 years of banking experience.
- Has worked in a credit risk environment within acquisitions/existing customer management.
- The role will support strategy development for credit card portfolio
- Mathematical / statistical background.
- Strong SAS analytics and programming skills
- MS Office skills: Excel (Advance, including pivot tables, and macro), Word and PowerPoint (intermediate).
- MI report development and assisting with other ad hoc reporting requirements
- High-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Skill Matrix :
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Proficiency in SAS and UNIX
- Strong QA acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior knowledge of Banking credit card.