KRA's and Key Output
- Excellent knowledge of direct and indirect taxation including compliance, assessment and appeals.
- Having exposure of handling Income tax calculation/preparation of corporate tax returns, advance tax, VAT/GST, service tax, withholding tax, SAD/Service tax refunds and related assessments and co-ordinate with external consultants and, assist in reviewing and, ensuring timely filling of returns and other related forms.
- Knowledge in transfer pricing study and compliance, assist in preparation and review of annual transfer pricing documentation.
- Having exposure of handling tax accounting, tax compliance and all type of tax return.
- Manage and support on fixed assets and insurance related areas
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Monthly Financial Reporting, Submission of quarterly and year end schedules to the corporate/HQ
- Stat Audit Co-ordination with EY and rest of the Finance and accounts team to for closure of statutory audit.
- Supporting Budget and Projection activities and tracking of the same vis-a-vis actuals.
- Performing Tax account reconciliation for Enterprise & GAAP books including entries in the books.
Education and Experience:
- Qualified CA, Candidates who have qualified CA in first attempt would be preferred.
- Candidate who have either done articleship from a BIG 4 or should be currently working in a BIG 4 (KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte) would be preferred. The candidate should not be currently working with Ernst and Young.
- Should possess good communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Should be pro-active.
- The candidates having prior experience of having worked in ERP environment and HFM will be preferred