1. Responsible to drive Western Region -Sales, deliver AOP sales Target, Pre-Sales activity, Submission of techno commercial proposals and concept selling to the customers.
2. Keep a track on market environment including active competitors in order to attain prospective Account/Customer. Early identification of opportunities; Pipeline development. Opportunity management, and Forecast accuracy in meeting AOP target.
3. Techno-Commercial understanding of proposals, Architecting differentiated and competitive solution, clear Value Proposition for the Solution to the customer.Creating Account Plan & sales strategies for all key pursuits by working closely with the LoB Leader , P&E , Sourcing team.
4. Lead the complete sales process right from opportunity creation & offer submission to the participating negotiations & order closing.
5. Work on continuous enhancement of solution to drive competitive differentiation. Spec-in technical advantages & competition price loaders & disqualifiers in the RFQ by working closely with Vertical leaders & Technical consultants.
6. Should follow Sales process Compliance, Seibel ,TAS Plan; Win-Loss MIS and Siebel Database management.
- Understanding & experience in O&G, Chemicals, R&P, EPCs, Terminal Automation business.
- Competitive intelligence / Cost-Modeling, Solution optimization.
- Technical R&O analysis from scope and solution point of view.
- Improve Sales Efficiency. Win- Loss Analysis, Working Experience in Seibel, Opportunity Management, TAS Plan, measurement of conversion rate & Improvement plan.
Min 8-10 years of experience in Process Automation & Solution selling.
BE in Instrumentation/Electrical / equiv ;
Similar Industry experience - O&G, Chemicals, R&P, EPC, Terminal Automation