Achieving the Quality Objectives:
- Work with the senior management to achieve the Quality objectives across the organization.
- Improve/design the processes from time to time in line with the emerging industry scenario.
- Implement Quality Control activities across the projects to sustain/improve quality and productivity.
- Strategizing and implementing appropriate Quality controls.
- Evaluate the controls from time to time.
- To be a part of change management and process improvements continuously.
Six Sigma and Lean:
- Align Six Sigma initiative and project objectives to business strategy and prioritize improvement in projects accordingly.
- Provide support during project selection, scoping, implementation and reviews to ensure effective progress.
- Partner with Process Owners to derive results
- Act as change agent to instill Six Sigma and Lean culture throughout the Organization
Qualification: Graduate/Post graduate in any discipline, with good academic profile.
Experience: 4-6 years experience. Should be Green Belt certified.
- Experience in Handling: Must have handled Quality Control activities.
- Project Management experience desired.