Handling Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partnering activities
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with business leaders
- Working towards improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes, identify key sourcing channels, develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and on boarding.
- Taking initiatives in organizing weekend drives and assisting in hiring resources for critical requirements
- Gather and Understand from the external market, best practices to further improve the recruitment process.