This is a Business Partner HR role and person will need to front end the business. Communication thus must be excellent and should be able to negotiate well with business. Should be able to handle aggression as we have very energetic employee base.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is an internal consultant providing an enabling business support role.
The HRBP is a trusted partner and has a seat at the leadership table working on medium to longer term objectives. In this role, the HRBP will provide the support and functional expertise that drives productivity and results across a variety of our Practice areas.
The HRBP will handle generalist responsibilities including on boarding of new employees, employee relations, training and development, performance & talent management, recruitment oversight, people metrics/reporting, partnering with line management on HR and business needs and special projects.
The HRBP will also work closely with Other Senior Human Resources to create and drive talent and business strategy across the Practice areas.
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for leading the professional area; bringing evidence-based practice into the organisation and addressing the people challenges for their area of expertise Support organisation effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions aligned to strategy;
Lead the HR vision, including role modelling great personal and team leadership and taking an active role in ensuring the Operating Model is embedded successfully.
Key Required Skills and Expectations:
- MBA /PGDM or Master's degree (or equivalent) in Human Resource.
- Should possess good functional knowledge
- Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Influencing skills - ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
- Results-orientation and Execution-focused, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to get into the details when necessary, but also see the larger picture and help drive strategy
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities a must