A domain expertise of Employee Engagement, Employee relations, Exit Management, Retention Management, Performance Management, HR Operations, etc preferably with an IT/ITeS firm.
- A self-driven & self-motivated personality who should have an ability to coordinate with delivery Heads, peer groups and vendors on need basis. Candidates should have a strong inclination to take on additional responsibilities and ensure delivery with high level of commitment.
- To ensure the people-perspective is represented in business decisions so implications are understood and the workforce is proactively managed.
- Performs day-to-day activities to meet departmental/project objectives.
A proven track record with excellent academic background preferably a Post Graduate in Human Resources from a reputed Institute.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational and inter-personal skills.
- Experience in employee relations and attrition management is mandatory.
- Hands on Experience on MS Office (Mainly Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Individual with high energy level, high level of initiatives, consistent and high performer in a similar role, good communicator, team player and interpersonal skill.
- Sound knowledge of HR Policies & Practices.