Finance Reporting & MIS
- Monthly Financial Reporting, Submission of quarterly and year end schedules to the corporate/HQ
- Stat Audit Co-ordination with EY and rest of the Finance and accounts team to for closure of statutory audit.
- Supporting Budget and Projection activities and tracking of the same vis-a -vis actuals.
SOX, Internal Controls and FCPA
- Preparation of/ Updating the Process Narratives, Periodic Control Testing and Walkthroughs (Self-Assessment), Testing of System Generated reports.
- Co-coordinating the Corporate and other Internal Audits.
- Monitoring of FCPA compliances including periodic health checks for the same.
- Preparation of GAAP and Enterprise set of books.
- Performing account reconciliation for Enterprise & GAAP books.
- Inventory (including the relevant provisions)
- Owning the Intercompany accounting and reconciliation process including both executional and review aspects.
- Reviewing the Journal Entries and account reconciliations for statutory books.
- Managing the Offshore accounting teams for the R2R process.
- Other General Accounting Matters
Education and Experience:
- Qualified CA
- The candidate should not be currently working with Ernst and Young.
- Should possess good communication, analytical and presentation skills
- The candidates having prior experience of having worked in ERP environment and HFM will be preferred.
- Coming from US company background- Preferred
- SOX control
- 4-6 yrs of exp. (CA- 4 yrs, MBA- 6 yrs)
- Pref- Sales industry background