1. Designs, understands and implement cost flow to determine proper Job order costing.
2. Provides detailed report on Job order costing alongwith variance analysis to management for decision making purpose.
3. Cost Reports and Audit
4. Preparation of Annual Business Plan.
5. Budget Monitoring and control
6. Calculation of Machine hour rate, analyzing the actual machine and labour hour booking, Overhead cost allocation, analysis of manufacturing expenses including Raw Material cost and BOP cost
7. Preparation and finalisation of Monthly financials.
8. liasioning with Auditors for finalisation of quarterly and annual financials.
9. General ledger scrutiny and corrective action to ensure proper booking of expense,income, liabilities, assets and provisions.
1. should have experience in project costing and accounting.
2. should have finalised at least 1 cost Audit.
3. Should have experience of liasioning with Statutory Auditors for finalisation of Accounts.
4. Should have experience in finalisation of Machine hour rate, labour hr rate and overhead rates in co-ordination with plant operation team
5. Should have prepared atleast 1 Annual Business Plan and have clear understanding of how to make Annual business Plan
Target for 1 Year
1. Complete understanding of the current system and suggest and implement the improvement in ensure proper control in Job order costing.
2. Understand the requirement of management and customise the report requirement.
3. Understand the requirement and complet the cost audit without any significant remarks by auditor.
4. Understand the Annual Business plan methodology adopted and deliver as per requirement.
5. Understand the current system of Budget control and suggest the improvement if required
6. Calculate correct Machine hour rate and overhead rate to be considered for estimation
7. Ensure monthly books closure as per deadline.
8. Ensure completion of Audit without any significant remarks by Auditors
9. Understand the chart of accounts and complete the scrutiny of all general ledger.
1. Knowledge of SAP, specially FI/CO, PP, PS and MM module
2. Knowledge of applicable Cost Accouniting Standards
3. Knowledge of Job order costing.
4. Knowledge of IGAAP and Ind AS
5. Team Player and able to communicate effectively with Operation team
6. Exercise dicretion and maintain confidentiality of information
7. Strong in MS-office specially in MS-Excel.