- Underwriting Support
- Accounting & Collections
- Policy Servicing
- Claims Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Marketing Analytics
The team boasts of Insurance and Reinsurance experts in Property and Casualty, Professional Lines, Healthcare, Surety, Homeowners, and various personal lines servicing clients across diverse geographies like US, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia & New Zealand.
Job Responsibilities :
- Understand the P&C Insurance business end to end.
- Sub-Ledger Processing & Accounting.
- General Ledger Month End Closing & Accounting.
- Financial Reporting including Statutory Reporting.
- Maintaining adequate backup and support for month end journals and reconciliations.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS :
- Post Graduates (Commerce)/Professional Certification (CA, CWA).
- Insurance knowledge/domain preferred.
- 2-3 years of F&A Experience.
- Good written & verbal communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
Additional Skills (If Any) :
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of MS-Excel.
- Working Knowledge of ERP preferred.