Job Responsibilities :
- Perform valuations for management planning, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and financial reporting and shareholder disputes.
- Actively contribute to report generation and detailed financial modeling
- Develop, train and mentor team members at the staff level
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Ability to manage a team of 2-4 professionals
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business
- Direct the progress of engagement work, inform supervisors of the engagement status and manage staff performance.
Desired skills :
- A post graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CA) or Business with 4-6 years of related work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience in utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, Market comparables.
- Experience in FAS 123 R, 157 and 409a.
- Excellent analytical, project management, communication, interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary.