The incumbent will be responsible of Sales strategy execution, building & nurturing channel partner relationships, understanding consumer behavior and influencing customer experience and develop the sales systems and processes. He / she will be also responsible for developing the team managed.
1. Develop and drive sales initiatives to achieve set goals by mentoring and motivating the sales team
2. Developing, Enhancing, implementing of comprehensive Sales strategies & other promotional activities for various projects to create new markets, achieve targeted sales.
3. Aggressively driving Sales Planning, Forecasting and Sales & Customer Service Management
4. Devising new and innovative selling and promotional techniques / schemes
5. Competitor Trend Monitoring and Competitor Benchmarking in order to effectively balance competing priorities to full fill all customer expectations i.e., keeping abreast with competitor residential property offerings, pricing, location, quality, etc.
6. Educating the client with the market trends, keeping them aware with the rental returns and the price appreciation they may get after investing in our properties.
7. To scan the market, identify opportunities for business growth, prepare and implement growth plans
8. Delivering targeted top line as per the projects business plan by meeting sales targets.
9. Delivering positive customer experience to a distinguished client base
10. Implement a mechanism for evaluation & categorization of channel partners
11. Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales enquiries, methods and results.
12. Oversee the development and management of internal sales operations & processes.
13. Regular analysis of sales trends & coming up with sales techniques that target the right market with the right tools.
14. Proposing & implementing sales promotion activities for the project.
15. Participating in negotiations & bringing deals to a closure.
• Adaptive to different / rapidly changing circumstances
• Good people management skills
• Strong communication and public speaking ability
MBA with at least 8 years of experience in sales of a consumer facing business
Minimum 3 years of experience in people management.