The main objective of the role is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, provide guidance/expertise on various valuation engagements, and lead the team towards excellence in service delivery. Work across a variety of industries, including Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Telecom, Hospitality, Financial Services, Entertainment, Food and Beverages, IT and Metals and Mining.
- Manage engagements for intangible business valuations for management planning; mergers and acquisitions (M&A); financial reporting; tax and regulatory compliance; restructuring and reorganization; and corporate strategy.
- Identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed.
- Assume a leadership role in report generation and detailed financial modeling.
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
- Manage a team of 20-40 Valuation professionals
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
- Identify business development opportunities and assist Partners and Senior Managers on proposals and new business opportunities.
Job requirements (To qualify, candidates must have) :
- Minimum of 5 years direct experience in utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparables, etc. in a business valuation firm or practice or in venture capital, investment banking, commercial banking, financial research, national valuation firm or experience working in a corporate finance role for an organization, preferably for M&A activities.
- Experience in financial modeling including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in any of the following sectors will be added advantage - Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Technology, Consumer Products, Power and Utilities and Life Science
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary