Job Responsibilities :
- The main objective is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, informing them of scope of services and communicating how these services benefit their organizations.
- Managing and participating in due diligence engagements and leading engagements which are complex.
- Developing and guiding staff and other junior professionals by providing effective performance feedback/training, and ensuring team responsibilities are consistent with skills and developmental goals.
- Evaluating financial/operational results of target companies by reviewing their accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Evaluating/ preparing pro forma financial information.
- Identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination.
- Identifying post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
- Evaluating effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements.
- Evaluating/ managing research on industry and organization.
- Reviewing the work of staff and senior employees and conducting their timely performance reviews.
- Identifying new services within business and working with partners and senior managers on learning and piloting activities.
Job Requirements :
- CA or MBA in Finance from a premier institute
- Relevant external audit experience working with a public accounting firm and/or mergers and acquisitions transactions experience or experience in the field of financial planning and analysis.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in any of the following sectors will be an added advantage - Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Technology, Consumer Products, Power and Utilities and Life Science.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Willingness to travel, when necessary.