Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design and build advanced app features for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping.
- Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release.
- Provide technical and thought leadership for the development team.
- Strong knowledge on Android SDK, Recycler View, Card View, List View, Broadcast receiver, Full Activity lifecycle, Handling of Dialog/ Fragment dialog, Fragment lifecycle, HttpUrlConnection/ OkHttp/ Volley/Retrofit
- Excellent in Java, Design patterns, Data Structures
- Should have a problem solving approach
- Have worked on Google Play Services
- Building best in industry applications for Android Icecream sandwich, JellyBean, Kit Kat, Lollipo and Marshmellow support.
- Design and code for scalable applications that support a big user base of millions.
- Good visual design sense and creative drive.
- Experience with RxJava, Dagger, and Model-View-Presenter (MVP) is desirable