We are seeking exceptionally talented individual with a passion for innovation to become an integral part of Global Analytics Team with an MNC Client. The global analytics team is a cutting edge group that analyzes big data to develop predictive models and optimization solutions to accelerate product development. As part of our diverse, highly dynamic group, you will be exposed to highly exciting big data challenges and will have ample opportunity to work with interdisciplinary scientists (Mathematicians, computer scientists, Engineers, Data Scientists and Breeders) to foster your career growth and development while delivering next-generation scientific breakthroughs.
The responsibilities of this position include improvement of current algorithms in an object oriented environment to increase modularity and system performance. The candidate will work in close collaboration with the US predictive analytics team to invent and/or expand the impact of in-house innovations across geographies. The candidate will work closely with the analytics group to incorporate current advanced statistical codes into a production environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with interdisciplinary scientists internal to Client Organization, organize challenging problems, develop new solutions, and work with business & development teams to ensure these solutions deliver value.
- BS+ Computer Science/ Engineering
- 3+ years experience in object oriented programming (Java, c#, .NET - .)
- 1+ years experience using R and MATLAB
- Creative, proactive, bold and out-of-box thinking
- Experience and passion for solving problems involving big data sets
- Basic Knowledge of Machine learning algorithms and concepts
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and proven problem solving abilities
- Good communication skills
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Must be well versed with OOPs concepts, OOD, OOAD, UML and Design Patterns
- Working with (Oracle or MS SQL Server) database
- Joining: 30 Days
- Shift: General