1. Reliable, accurate and timely reporting and analysis within and outside of the People Operations team
- Work with the business to design and deliver meaningful People reporting
- Work with datasets to draw trends, analysis and insights, forming recommendations on service levels, people process adoption, and demographic data including headcount, gender, and diversity etc.
- Advanced people reporting & analytics, coordinating monthly performance reporting across the team.
- Manage all regular reporting & maintain reporting calendar & standards.
- Own SAP master data accuracy reporting and address any systemic data accuracy issues.
- Where master data is stored in multiple systems, design reporting and processes to ensure consistency and accuracy.
Ensure advice provided in a friendly, customer-focused manner and learnings are shared with wider People - ZCC team.
- Where query cannot be resolved, escalate to appropriate team leader or COE specialist within agreed service level timeframe.
3. Maintain positive relationships with the People team and be an advocate for People processes to the wider business
- Ensure service provided is meeting customer needs by maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders;
- Take initiative to understand the priorities of the People team and advocate People cycle activities to the wider business