Resource Management: Track project demands and resource allocations; facilitate management approvals and coordinate resource procurement and on-boarding (need based). The main tasks are listed below
• Demand forecasting
• Resource tracking
• Facilitate management approvals & organisation change notifications etc.
Financial Management: Coordinate financial management activities of the projects and programme. The main tasks are listed below
• Annual CTB budget-setting process:
• Review utilisation and re-forecast:
• Clarity Projects & Timesheets:
Management Information/Reporting: Coordinate various internal and external report submissions.
Project Governance & Delivery: The project managers own and manage their respective projects. The PMO look after portfolio level governance and also provide need based internal consultancy. The main activities are outlined below
• Delivery support
Other: Activities that are either ad-hoc in nature and/or don’t fall into the previous categories
• Logistics and administrative: Desk movements, seating, facilities etc
• Collaboration & internal communication
Experience and Qualifications
• Advance level skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office products
• Working knowledge of Clarity PPM, JIRA & SharePoint is desirable and advantageous to the role
• Good understanding of software project life cycle, project governance, change/business management is desirable but optional
• Minimum graduate level education with overall 2 -7 years of industry experience preferably within a Technology or Financial Services organisation
• Self-motivated, flexible, ability to work without continuous supervision and attain specified targets.
• Ability to work well in a matrix-based and geographically-dispersed organisation
• Multitasking ability to prioritize work related activities in order to achieve deadlines
• Excellent communication/presentation inter-personal skills to present to/liaise with all levels of stakeholders.
• Willingness to learn and develop proficiency