A leading management consultancy firm seeks an experienced and accomplished Risk Management professional with significant experience in risk consulting and sound understanding of Financial Services risk management principles and practice
- Advise Banks and Financial Services Institutions on a wide range of Risk Management topics.
- Partner with global deal teams in selling, shaping and solution development of client deals by providing subject matter expertise on risk related topics.
- Liaison with offering development group to shape thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics and contribute to development of the clients Points-of- View on Risk trends and issues.
- Support practice development through various support activities like staffing, quality management, capability development and knowledge management etc.
- Build strong relationships with global Accenture Risk Management teams, and further develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies.
- Master's in Business Administration with specialization in risk.
- Strong academic background. Industry certifications such as FRM, PRM, CFA preferred
- At least two to five years of risk management experience at one or more Financial Services institutions (Universal/Investment bank or Broker-Dealer), Rating Agency or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with an understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Credit risk Measurement for the purpose of financial instruments impairment and/or capital requirements calculation (PD, LGD, EAD)
- Market Risk Measurement and Management related topics including operational processes, technologies, modeling approaches, risk aggregation and reporting.
- Hands on experience in VaR Calculations for variety of financial instruments across Currencies, Credit, Commodities, Rates etc.
- In-depth understanding of new/ evolving regulations in the Market Risk management space including treatment of off-balance sheet exposures, proprietary trading, systemic risk, stress testing, capital calculations, reporting standards, etc
- Operational Risk Management Framework and methodology. Hands on experience in developing risk registers, conducting RCSAs, defining KRIs for risk management and control indicators and computing Operational Risk RWA.
- Liquidity Risk Measurement, Reporting and Management
- Functional design and database modeling for risk management systems and applications
- Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, EU, etc.). Knowledge of Basel II/ III principles and practice, Dodd Frank, ICAAP, MIFID etc.
- Hands on experience across a range of risk platforms and technologies/products such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Sungard, Murex, etc
- Experience in third party risk consulting will be preferred. Prior Risk Consulting experience at pre-eminent, global risk management consulting firms preferred.
Key Competencies and Skills :
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated experience in managing teams across functions and geographies
- Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore mode
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Additional Information :
- Transferable work permit for countries like US, UK etc. preferred