- Loss data compilation
- Exposure aggregation
- Base/Manual rating
- Rate filings
- The team boasts of insurance and reinsurance experts in Property and Casualty, Professional Lines, Healthcare, Surety, Homeowners, and various personal lines servicing clients across diverse geographies like US, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia & New Zealand
Job Responsibilities :
- The submission data (claims and exposures) is compiled into a uniform format.
- Projected and historical exposures related to the Workers Compensation are entered in the template.
- Compile the claims of Workers Compensation coverage so that each loss is shown on a per occurrence basis.
- The issues like missing of files or incomplete data is highlighted to the actuaries and underwriters.
- The data compilation helps the actuary and underwriters to focus on analyzing risks and will be used for pricing accounts to arrive at premiums.
- Minimum 3 Actuarial papers.
- Good communication skills.
Additional Skills (If Any) :
- Expert in MS Office.