1. Handling 5 Channel Partners & direct sales (75% distributor sales)
2. Handling entire Punjab J&K, Himachal, Part of Uttrakhand
3. Handling revenue of 17 Crores
4. Travelling Time: 50%
Experience: Bearings, Gen Sets, Pumps, Air Compressor (preferred), Capital Equipment
Should have exposure to any one of the regions preferably Punjab
1. Continuously evaluate effectiveness of distribution network and direct sales.
2. Identify and approach key or strategic partners and set short- and long-term channel strategies.
3. Proactively recruit new qualifying partners.
4. Produce an annual sales plan encompassing all strategies pertinent to territory growth.
5. Maintain current knowledge of the marketplace through regular contact with customers and distributors.
6. Recommend product enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
7. Maintain an attitude and appearance commensurate with that of a thoroughly professional salesperson.
8. Submit accurate expense reports on a monthly basis.
9. Perform monthly plan and review process, including monthly forecasts.
10. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected to propose solutions to customers.
1. Responsible for annual sales targets and sales growth of assigned Sales territory (Punjab, J&K, Himachal and Chandigarh) through distribution and direct sales.
2. Securing long-term development of business in assigned Sales territory
3. Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
4. Manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
5. Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements. Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
6. Responsible for the effective promotion of assigned products.
7. Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
8. Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
9. Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.