Candidate will be joining the Brand Growth team that is responsible for acquiring retail brands and ensuring their success on the mobile platform.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Set proper expectations, provide clear communications, and manage a growth plan for the brands on Fynd.
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly, monthly & quarterly sales to internal and external (brand) stakeholders.
- Sales reconciliation and payments to the brands
- Keep the brands abreast with Fynd's city expansion plans and facilitate onboarding for the city specific stores.
- Collaborate with brand POC and internal content team to update new collections on the app on an on-going basis.
- Keep a check on the validity of agreement for the brands and manage renewal of agreements and re-negotiation of the commercials.
- Drive new product launches, campaigns on behalf of the brand by promoting marketing real estate on Fynd.
- Work with the Insights team to analyze the brand performance on Fynd - Conduct deep dive analysis and provide routine executive-level reporting and publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
- Work with brands to evaluate the efficiency of the store dashboard and Fyndr operations and suggest improvements wherever necessary to the brand and internal stakeholders.
- Taking full accountability for the brand's P&L and ensuring great performance and growth for the brand on Fynd.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- A decent understanding and/or a strong interest in the Retail/ eCommerce sector, brand awareness and retail trends.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent time and task management skills.
- Understanding of brand growth drivers.
- Basic digital marketing understanding.
- A customer centric, creative and analytical problem-solving mindset.
- Advanced data handling/ Excel skills and keen eye for detail.
- Account management experience is a plus.