The Account Director is responsible for:
- maintaining relationships with their identified clients, ensuring that their needs are being met and that they are receiving appropriate levels of service, in collaboration with the HCS / GAD on those accounts
- owning the management of revenue budgets set for those clients in close collaboration with the HCS / GAD
- acting as liaison between the Client and MB on all business-related issues
- developing individual job costs, monitoring job costs throughout a project and ensuring profitability
- day to day involvement with projects for his/her clients, including interpretation, development of recommendations and presentation of findings
- identifying & developing new business opportunities amongst existing clients and outside the existing client base with guidance from HCS / GAD
- management of staff in his/her team:
training and career development of staff
annual evaluations and monitoring of progress of staff under their management
- aligning with HCS / GAD to ensure all procedures and policies are adhered to in his/her team or office
- Should have experience into Market Research only.
- Should have good experience into Qualitative Research.