As a member of our team, you can shape a fulfilling career, participate in exciting projects and impact the organization in meaningful ways.
Count on strong support to develop skills, grow quickly and meet your professional aspirations.
Relish working in a highly collaborative setting that features state-of-the-art resources, modern technology and a comfortable, gratifying environment.
Create solutions and fulfill your role alongside highly talented and dynamic colleagues who will motivate you to be agile and extremely productive.
And enjoy the advantages of a superior benefits package.
Join us if you- re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged and rewarded!
Quality Assurance is a key requirement of Insurance Operations.
Maintaining quality of all service deliverables is important for the services being rendered for the client.
This role would require the individual to be responsible for the delivery of Quality & Process Automation function (transactional quality, process excellence & automation). The incumbent should have experience in implementing transactional quality framework and driving process improvements initiatives along with experience in implementing technological solutions / improvements across global P&C insurance organizations
- Establish, track and report on process/ productivity metrics / efficiencies to deliver and exceed on SLA / business expectations
- Partner with Operations to jointly identify, prioritize and weed out operational issues / process defects leading to improvement / enhancement in quality / productivity
- Responsible for outlining the strategy and executables for QA function
- Partner with relevant teams to identify process gaps and work to eliminate these gaps through use of quality and process improvement tools (new business set up and steady state processes)
- Assist and support other productivity enhancement measures that may be undertaken by other departments through appropriate deployment of trained six sigma / quality resources to guide and steer such initiatives
- Build a strong quality function with a strong team capable of delivering on quality requirements
- Responsibility to lead technology based business strategies to improve processes and products
- Lead setup of offshore delivery practice for Insurance industry platforms
Desired Candidate Profile:
Role Requirement - Strong industry exposure to Insurance Property & Casualty
- Should have experience of setting up / managing Quality / Process Enhancement function
- Strong analytical, quality and execution orientation- Must have exposure to the various sampling methodologies for transactional quality audits
- You will be deploying solutions to help business eradicate transactional errors
- Strategic and technical expertise in Robotics process automation
- You will be required to conduct periodic time and motion and FTE validation exercises for all the operations processes
- Must be capable of articulating quality agenda, evolving quality mindset in team and rallying team along to drive the quality mindset culture across the organization
- Understanding Business requirements & liaison with the client team for delivery of Quality solutions
- You will define, design and implement process improvements by identifying opportunities to provide benefits to the client organization
- Provide automation solutions which can be implemented globally with minimal variations
- To identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired solution, and then plan for the implementation of those experiences
- Develop a scalable framework for addressing the workflow aspects associated with hands offs across different teams- Own process simplification to eliminate queuing or idle time by removing human interventions and build capability for checking, queuing, reconciliation etc.
- Owns the concept, the requirements, solution, design to deliveryQualifications
- 12+ years of Insurance P&C experience- 5+ years of managing quality / process improvement function
- Hands on experience in implementation of transactional quality function
- Quick learner with ability to adapt to changing environment.Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, subject matter experts and vendor resources
- Six sigma Black belt certified with completed projects (desirable)
- Strong customer service orientation - Ability to work in a team environment
- Should have been a part of process improvement initiatives (preferably lead)Benefits: Your career growth is important
- We are a fast, growing, global organization and want our teammates to grow with us.Our training and mentorship programs act as a catalyst to your professional development and will help expand your growing skills to bring out your very best. We have many internal career opportunities
- Over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift and your interests change. We keep the team inform about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that help advance your career. We understand the work life balance
- We ensure our team members strike a happy and healthy work life balance through internal support systems and peer encouragement. We want you to enjoy your career with us. In our organization, people come first- We strive to build a diverse and inclusive working environment by encouraging free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and well-being in the workplace for everyone. Your contributions contribute to our collective success as a global company. We build engaged and motivated teams
- Challenge and variety are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our team member engagement, fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization. We believe in and embrace our core values
- perfection, honesty and collaboration. We encourage you to join our team and share in these values with us. We know these values will help define your work ethic and support our customers and the industry we serve.We require profiles with Experience in Insurance industry (preferably in property and casualty insurance) with in depth knowledge in quality domain.