Key Accountabilities/ Job Description Project Deliverables:
• Lead F&A transformation and client-specific discussions
• Create the F&A transformation roadmap of large corporations and own the implementation of the same.
• Develop and drive best practices framework, case studies, benchmarking for R2R/P2P/O2C processes.
• Guide the Global process owners of AP/ OTC/ R2R
• Actively engage with CEO, CFO, Global controller to understand customer pain points, perform diagnostics and commercialize the product offering
• Engage and execute on engagements with Fortune 500 organizations around designing best in class R2R/ P2P/ O2C processes
• Owner for the implementation of the technical and process solutions
• Co-own the glide path as committed in the solution
• Best practice sharing & implementation
• Strong domain R2R/ P2P/ O2C expertise. At least one of them.
• Should have exposure to multiple global client service delivery
Should have worked with multiple technology landscape (multiple ERPs and technology solutions)
• Competent in Project planning, Project Leadership and team facilitation
• Very strong analytical skills and result orientation
• High energy and self- starting individual
• Facilitative Leadership skills - influencing skills, mentoring and coaching – to be able to drive change in the organization
• Very good communication skills, negotiation and conflict management skills
• Ability to work in diverse teams and with multiple stakeholders
• Prior transformation experience
• Experience in re-engineering or designing process and technology solutions for R2R/ P2P/ O2C desired
• Consultancy experience working with Fortune 500 organizations valued.
• Experience as a Solution or Lead solution architect
• MBB/ BB training/ certification
• Project management training/ certifications