AVP - Transformation and Change
Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Ensures the right initiatives are undertaken and the benefits are being fully realized throughout the GDC (Global Delivery Centre)
- To develop key work streams of the GDC transformation programme in close liaison with service departments (Applications Development, Testing, QA, Infrastructure/Operations management, Application Support, Enterprise Architecture, Information Assurance and Security, Finance, HR, Compliance & Risk) and other stakeholders to ensure service improvement and efficiency savings.
- To advise and support, Service heads in undertaking transformation projects and advise on appropriate solutions
- Provides a governance structure. The role ensures accountability and enables the predictability of the outcomes of each transformation initiative
- To ensure that all transformation projects are delivered in accordance with the approach to programme management, including taking the lead on ensuring quality feasibility studies, benchmarking and base lining of service performance, and timelines for the evaluation of transformation projects
- To ensure appropriate links with BAU and other ongoing service deliveries and strategies from GDC and ensure that appropriate ownership is taken of risks (identified and managed appropriately) and dependencies between projects/BAU
- To develop, prepare and implement transformation Strategy which will identify appropriate deliverables, benefits and enable the monitoring of customer/stakeholder satisfaction and identify changes to service areas required to meet customer/stakeholder needs and to coordinate the management of the delivery of complex business transformation projects defined within it
- Discover and define the transformational roadmap with tangible outcomes and timelines
- Plan, execute and evaluate/assess the intermittent outcomes, benefit realization and value proposition
- Identify strategic and operational transformation drivers
- Create a dynamic, end-to-end visibility into how an organization executes its operations today and identify systemic issues impacting performance
- Process discipline forming the foundation for proactive transformation through process strategy, segmentation, management and governance
- Define capabilities and performance needs based on defined business strategy, GDC strategy, by conducting value assessments, developing a holistic operations strategy and roadmap for execution
- Rapid improvement to value chain velocity by capturing and analyzing operations data and linking them directly to operations planning and scheduling
- Develop and implement tools and a central management system that drives towards continuous performance improvement .
- Substantial experience of leading transformation programme and Implementation
- Transformation/Change program Management till benefits realization in captives, start-ups, GIC (Global In-house Centres)/Captives of small to mid-size MNCs preferably in BFSI sector
- Evidence of successful delivery of large scale change programmes that have realised Service optimisation, delivery excellence, efficiencies & effectiveness and service improvements for the organisation
- Proven experience of Program management and effective change management
- Experience of implementing lean six sigma, Kanban, Kaizen.